Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Current Projects

Wow. It's been a long time since I've updated this blog. It kinda died...

Here's the scoop:

I've got a few projects I've been working on. The first of which is a series of miniature planted aquariums under 500cc each (the largest of which is a 4" cube). So far I've got one tank complete, and 15 more in progress, with some really cool ideas for aquascapes/plumbing/planting.

Here's a link to the tanks' log: http://www.fishprofiles.com/files/threads/38180.1.htm?11#

My other project is a wireless network tap. WIRED network taps aren't too complicated, but to encompass the wireless aspect, I must take things up a few notches. I'll post up more details on this later...

At the moment, I'm trying to get a 2nd job (welding) so I can afford to move closer to my beloved girlfriend, Bri. I'm not looking forward to the move itself, but I'll be able to spend more time with Bri, so that makes it more than worthwhile :)

No comments: